Trail Photography Show and Contest
In September and October, the Gateway Trail will be sponsoring a Trail Photography Show & Contest!
- The photos need to have been taken over the past 2 years at the Kings Mountain Gateway Trail.
- Photos need to be 8” x 10” or larger, matted, and can be framed as well.
- The photos should be brought to the Kings Mountain Art Center on Saturday, Sept. 26, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. – OR – Sunday, Sept. 27, from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- The address is 301 North Piedmont Ave., Kings Mountain, NC 28086.
- The show will open on Thursday, October 1st from 10AM – 2PM at the Art Center.
On October 10, winners will be announced (virtually). All Trail lovers are encouraged to start taking their photos!
The photo attached was one of the 2019 winners in the trail photo show and contest. Photo by Shirley Brutko. For more information contact the Southern Arts Society at 704 739-5585 or email SouthernArtsSociety.org. Check our website for further updates.
CLICK HERE to view and download application.